Friday, June 12, 2009

Our vacation to cyprus

Photobucket

Our family went on vacation in North Cyprus. Jessica was so full of fear, they almost kicked us off the flight. Boy did I pray!

Photobucket

She spent a good deal of time in the kitchen of our villa. Finally on the last day we got her to swim. I guess better late then never!




On one of our last nights we went to dinner. Jessica was such a lady at that dinner. She handed me her bread to cut in small pieces. She seemed very aware of where she was. Her behavior was wonderful. I wish I could say the same for two of the other kids! Juergen said if you have 5 kids one of them is bound to make waves. Jessica was wonderful!



My favorite photo was taken when Jessica sat on the beach. She felt really relaxed as long as she didn't have to be close to the water. For some reason she is afraid of the sea. Isn't she beautiful!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

It's me again! Got your comment on my blog. Lily is not in Bangkok (though our son is from Thai Red Cross Children's Home). She lives in Nakhon Si Thammarat, in the south. We hope to visit TRC when we go back to get Lily. Hope you have a wonderful trip, and I'll pray about a potential adoption for you! You're right, they don't usually allow large families, but sometimes will, for a special needs child.

Our Jacob has Cerebral Palsy, and our Lily is considered special needs due to some issues with her birth mother.

I look forward to keeping up with your family via your blogs. What a sweet, special family you have. I am touched by your words, your heart for children, and your passion for God!

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luxury Traveler said...

It would be great to have luxury cyprus holidays. It's pretty obvious that you've had a great time in Cyprus.