1. Her favorite movie is Aladdin. She watched it tonight and you could hear her scream with laughter. She also loves to watch Toy Story 2 in French. I think she loves to hear the name "Woody" with a French accent.
2. Her favorite food would be Chicken McNuggets with out any sauce.
3. She has been to 13 Countries, some of them many times.
4. She has been to Disneyland an absence number of times. Her favorite ride is it’s a Small World, although she also loved Splash Mountain when I took her to Disneyland at the end of July.
5. She loves to take drives in the car, especially at Christmas time.
6. She was baptized in the Jordon River in Israel. This was one of the best days of my life. Nicole was also baptized. The peace of God was all over her.
7. She reads people very well. She can not talk but she can write very colorful discretions of people.
8. She understands at least English and German. Every time she can, she listens to French, and Korean. For some reason, she just loves Korean?
9. I give Jessica the credit for many things, including my heart of compassion.
10. She is not very neat. She prefers her chaos.
11. She can walk a long way. It is hard to get her started, but she can walk for hours.
12. She never had sugar until she was a year old. She does not really like sugar now, but loves fresh fruit and salad. She is actually pretty healthy.
13. She can say fish, kitty, and sheep, and horse. She has never said Papa or Daddy. She has said Mama about 6 times in her life. Mostly she is non verbal.
14. She loves to look at fashion magazines. She also loves to wear new cloths, and feel pretty. She is much more of a girly girl then Nicole or Sarah.
15 She will sometimes give sad people a hug. She will grab the hands of strangers and say, “Oh”. I’ve seen her bring people to tears with her simple heart of love.
16. She loves God. She loves to discuss Theology with her teachers...she writes on the computer.
17. When I say "give me a kiss" she lights up and gives me a big loving smack!
Happy 17Th birthday my beautiful girl!!!